I have always loved real estate. My first investment was a small home that I bought when I was 19 years old. My Grandfather co-signed the note and I flipped it for a profit months later. I obtained my real estate license in 1996 and in 1999 I affiliated with RE/MAX. My sales consistently rank in the top 1-3% of all middle Tennessee agents each year. In addition to listing residential properties and representing buyers, I am a real estate venture capitalist. I finance the building of multiple homes plus I am part of a syndicated group of investors. Our group is currently involved with a luxury home development in Franklin, TN called the Preserve at Echo Estates. This development consists of 42 luxury estate lots with lot prices ranging from $190k’s to the lower $300k’s. I also represent and provide advise for real estate investors plus I own and manage several residential rental units. I provide my clients with prompt informative replies to their e-mails, calls and texts. This is why over 80% of my business comes from past clients and client referrals. I am aggressive, work hard and I will tell you like it is.
- RE/MAX Platinum Club – Multiple Years
- RE/MAX 100% Club – Multiple Years
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- As of 2013 – Over $110,000,000 in sales
- Hundreds of properties closed plus thousands of homes, condos and land listings shown over the years.
- Licensed Broker
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR) Green Designation
- BS Degree in 1989 from Middle Tennessee State University
- Member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Men’s Fraternity
- Member of Pi Sigma Epsilon Marketing Fraternity
- Member of Brentwood United Methodist Church
“Over eighty-five percent of my business are referrals. My success is dependent on YOUR satisfaction.”
Let me know how I can help you find properties in the Nashville area, including Nashville luxury real estate.